Please Complete Your User-Friendly Grant Application Here !
1.) Grant applications must demonstrate how the funds awarded will:
- Effectively serve children in the Litchfield community
- Have an educational and enrichment purpose
- Serve to inspire and empower Litchfield children
- Build innovative and creative learning opportunit
- LEF currently does not fund scholarships/financial aid
2.) LEF generally does not fund salaries/personnel, teacher/professional development and/or projects/resources that should be funded through regular school/organization budgets.
3.) Grant applications are received and voted on during monthly Board of Director meetings throughout the school year. Please do not submit grants after June 2 or before September 1.
4.) Please note: If awarded a grant, LEF requires a “Grant Agreement” and “End of Project Reporting Form” be completed.
5.) Recipients must acknowledge Litchfield Education Foundation in all marketing efforts for the grant project including press releases, radio spots, news articles, and agency/school literature. Failure to do so may prohibit future funding to the individual and/or organization.
Thank you for your interest in LEF’s support! Please email BOD@LEFforStudents.org with questions/feedback.